
There, my wonderful clique! :D
Hmm basically the time we spent on 29th August was simple but memorable. Our reservation at The Mind Cafe got over-written.. That's really bad service they've got there, if it happens again I swear I'm gonna live up to the name of Singaporeans and go all out to complain :D
So thank you Linden for the beancurd treat (hahaha)

Adam's suggestion. And the movie was not bad! Cute. And we were being irritating in the cinema. I have got freaking horny girlfriends and they kept throwing popcorn into my shirt so I ended up digging popcorn out and it wasn't a very glam thing to do.
And we threw popcorn at strangers. I'm sorry I didn't mean it..... hahaha
Headed over to the Esplanade after dinner. GAWD , Adam is freaky, creepy, and horrible. He's been learning magic(as in card tricks and whatnots) from magicians and he's now a street magician. He's good. Real good.
He can make cards float. Literally.
AND he taught us a damn funny trick im gonna do it to people next time!

That's Adam on the right.
I wanna go to his shows!
So we talked a lot and witnessed a lot of magically awesome magic, while listening to the bands at Baybeats. Henceforth it
was a magical night.
I really miss hanging out with these people a lot.
Chingy's in Christ Church Secondary.
Danielle's in Kranji Sec.
Adam's in St Joseph's Institution.
YuMing's in Bukit Panjang Govt High.
Linden's in West Spring.
JiaJun's in ZhengHua.
And I'm in Commonwealth. We're all separated, and I'm glad after 4 long years, we can still come together and click with one another all over again.
They say friends are forever. May it be true (:
===================
Went to The Hyatt Hotel in M'sia on the 31st to attend my cousin's wedding.
Lunch at Jusco first! We ate at the Manhattan Fish Market. Good Lord, the food's heavenly.


And the wedding. Not many photos taken.


My glass of red wine :D


And of course I camwhored a lot.
Rest of the photos are in the cammie(it's with the sister).
===================

Sorry for the disgusting quality of the poster.
Watched this with the family.
Catch it if you haven't!
OKAY i'm going back to learn about Molecular Genetics.
Deoxyribonucleic Acid. Chromosomes. Double helix. Messenger RNA. Transcription. Ribosome. Translation. Transfer RNA. Adenine. Thymine. Guanine. Cytosine. Uracil. Rule of base pairing. Polypeptides. Peptide bond. Genes.
BIOLOGY.
Mrs NgTan.
School.
Exams.
Prelim2.
GCE 'O' Levels.
Cambridge.
September holidays Study.Goodbye.